Personal Injury is a broad name for a type of legal practice covering any sort of injury done to a person by another person, company, or other entity. If you have been injured and believe it is the fault of another, you may have a case
Road Accident Fund
o If you have been injured in a motor vehicle accident that was not your fault, you may have a claim against the Road Accident Fund (RAF). Our RAF services include:
* Processing claims against the RAF
* Advice and consultations
* Settlement negotiations with the RAF
o Medical negligent occurs when a medical professional’s actions do not meet the accepted standards of practice. This negligence may take the form of :
* Errors during the diagnosis
* Treatment or management of health conditions
* Failure to obtain a patient’s informed consent before undertaking a procedure or operation.
Whether your claim is in relation to a negligent Medical Professional or Hospital, our firm provides the expertise needed to assist you in claiming compensation for your matter.